I have a passion for helping you SUCCEED.
I am currently developing a Udemy course. Please sign up to the TCM Newsletter to receive notifications about new blog articles and information about the Udemy release.
Take a quick look at this sample list of the useful stuff you’ll learn in the course…
- How to achieve “the look” that gets you hired – starting with your résumé, all the way through to your interview, and everything in between!
- What you should ALWAYS put at the very TOP of your résumé – yet many people don’t! You’ll never get a phone call if you don’t have this.
- Where to focus all your effort in your résumé. Hint: It’s not where you’re thinking!
- “Garbage” words to AVOID on your résumé or cover letter. These words literally force managers to throw your document into the trash can!
- The TRUTH about training and certification. When to spend your money, and when to save it for something else.
- One skill you MUST have above all others. You won’t get hired if you don’t have this essential trait that ALL successful people have.
- What search engines look for in your résumé. Hint: It’s the same thing as what the readers are looking for!
- When to avoid “techno babble” – and what to substitute instead!
- And much more!